1. A book with more than 500 pages – Outlander by Diana Gabaldon.
2. A book that became a movie – The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold.
3. A book published this year- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins.
4. A book with a number in the title – The Motivation Switch: 77 Ways to Get Motivated, Avoid Procrastination, and Achieve Success by A. J. Winters.
5. A funny book- Two For The Dough (Stephanie Plum #2) by Janet Evanovich.
6. A book with a female author- Divine Evil by Nora Roberts.
7. A mystery/thriller – In The Blood by Lisa Unger.
9. A popular author’s first book – The Good Girl by Mary Kubica.
10. A book from an author you love that you haven’t read yet – Love by Toni Morrison.
11 . A book a friend recommended – Promise Me by Harlan Coben.
12. A book at the bottom of your to-read list – The Forgotten Girls (Book #1 in The Suburban Murder Series) by Alexa Steele.
13. A book more than 100 years old – The Awakening by Kate Chopin.
14. A book based entirely on the cover- Murder To Go (Food Truck Mysteries #1) by Chloe Kendrick
15. A book you can finish in a day – What I Know For Sure by Oprah Winfrey
16. A book with bad reviews – The Stranger by Harlan Coben
17. A trilogy – High Witch trilogy by Mona Hanna
18. A book with a love triangle – Any Way You Want Me by Lucy Diamond
19. A book with a colour in the title – Barefoot in White (Barefoot Brides trilogy book #1) by Roxanne St. Claire
20. A book that made you cry – Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
21. A book with magic – The Mind Readers (Mind Readers #1) by Lori Brighton
22. A book by an author you’ve never read before – The Cellar by Natasha Preston
23. A book with a one-word title – Landline by Rainbow Rowell
24. A play – The Theban plays by Sophocles
25. A book based on or turned into a TV show – The Surgeon (Rizzoli and Isles book #1) by Tess Gerritsen
26. A book you started but never finished – Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
27. A book you own but never read – The Round House by Louise Erdrich