Yes, today is my birthday. Today I am 29 years old. So for my special day I have decided to share a little more about me. Is there anything left that I truly have not overshared already on here? Let’s see…
- My favourite thing to eat is Tastee beef patties and cherry milk.
- My middle name is Peter-Ann.
- My parents are Peter DaCosta and Andrene Silvera DaCosta, so I am the child of Peter and Andrene (That should explain the ridiculous middle name).
- I have an INFJ personality type. According to the Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test, I score 38% on being introverted, intuitive, and feeling and I am slightly judging at 6%.
- I love going to beach, one of my absolute favourite places to be.
- But I cannot swim.
- Yet I love two piece bikinis.
- And I always cover up these bikinis.
- Fried dumplings and mackerel with lots of pepper are my fav breakfast.
- Blue. I am in love with all shades of the colour blue.
- At approximately 4:23 pm.on Friday October 16, 1987, the world was blessed by my birth.
- I did speech and drama at prep school and I liked it a lot and I was good.
- And now, public speaking terrifies me.
- I am easily annoyed.
- I like a good joke.
- And I crack myself up, don’t judge.
- I love natural hair. Like seriously I will give advice on this.
- I wish all people of African descent would embrace their natural beauty.
- I wish I could meet Toni Morrison.
- I need to visit Cuba.
- Love my job. And my team. I have the best manager. Seriously. This is not a joke. People who love their jobs do exist.
- When I am sad, I cry.
- I worry a lot. But who doesn’t?
- I often become lost in books. Laughing, crying, screaming at characters. And then missing them when the book ends.
- I want to be an author one day (soon).
- Christmas is my favourite time of the year.
- I need coffee in the mornings.
- I love the smell of rain.
- I want to live until I am 100 years old.
So that’s me, more of me. Have a blessed, happy, laugh out too loud week, I know I will.